The supermarket, just like the?subway?or the?airport?, is a place where life unfolds in the most natural way. In fact, it captures the human experience so well, you can even sometimes feel as if you aren't shopping, but watching a play.
超市,就像地鐵站或者機場一樣,是蕓蕓眾生展現自己最自然狀態的地方。事實上,它對人們生活狀態的展現是如此淋漓盡致,有時你甚至會覺得自己不是在購物,而是在觀看一場戲劇。

There's Sam from the Night's Watch in the lead role of a cashier , a "Nana Slicer" on a shelf, competing for the most intense prop design award ever, and a couple getting married in the garden section at a local Walmart. So next time you walk into a store, view it as you would a Tony Award-winning improvisation, and I promise you, it'll make the experience so much better. In the meantime, scroll down to check out this list by?Bored Panda?which includes the strangest moments in shopping history!
剛值完夜班的Sam排在付款隊伍的最前列,貨架上有一個“娜娜切片機”,等著參加最勁爆道具設計獎的角逐賽,一對新人在沃爾瑪的花園布景區里舉行婚禮。下一次你走進一家超市的時候,可以當做自己正在觀賞一場榮獲托尼獎的即興表演。我保證,你會獲得非常好的觀感體驗。與此同時,來看看BoredPanda列出的清單吧,自超市誕生以來,最奇葩的場景都囊括其中了!

?

1 I Met This Gentleman At The Grocery Store Today And Asked If I Could Take A Photo Of Him
我在超市看到了這位老先生,我問他我能不能給他拍張照片。

Blessings to this gentleman, and thanks to him for putting anti-vaxxers in their place!!!
愿上帝保佑這位老先生,也感謝他讓那些反對打疫苗的人明白自己的立場。

?

2 My Local Grocer Is Getting Pretty Creative With Their Soda Boxes
我家附近的雜貨店老板擺蘇打水的時候簡直創意爆棚。

That's really genius, it takes a very creative mind even to think of doing something like that, specially with Soda bottles.
老板真是天才,不是創意滿滿的腦瓜真想不出這樣的設計,特別是用蘇打水瓶子作為材料的!

?

3 I Was Going To Buy Some Chips When I Noticed This Little Guy
我想買點薯片,然后就看到了這個小家伙!

Fluffy Cheese & Onion cat.
洋蔥奶酪味的喵胖子

?

4 Made My Week
笑了一個星期

So I was at Walmart earlier
一次我在沃爾瑪購物

A lady was looking at frozen turkeys, but she couldn’t find one big enough.
一個少婦在買凍火雞,但是她找不到大的。

She asked the stock boy,”do these turkeys get any bigger?”
她問管庫存的男孩道:“這火雞就不能再大點嗎?”

He replied with a straight face, “No ma’am, they’re dead.”
男孩一本正經的答道,“不能,女士,它們都已經死了?!?/div>

Made my week
我足足笑了一個星期。

?

5 Brazilian Man In A Supermarket
超市里的巴西人

If there's a scoccer scout about they should sign him up
如果附近有一個足球球探,球隊真應該跟這個男人簽約。

?

6 A Dad Being A Dad At A Supermarket
一個

He looks like a funny dad, the one who makes his kids life hell and hilarious!
他看上去像一個很有趣的老板,他一定會讓孩子們一邊受到惡搞,一邊捧腹逗笑。

?

7 German Shepherd Helping His Hooman
德國牧羊犬給他的主銀幫忙

All they have to do is put a sundress and a hat on the pupper and no one would ever know!!!
他們只需要給狗狗穿件背心裙,戴上草帽,絕不會有人認出來

?

8 Couple Goals
成雙成對

That's cute. Going to do that at the supermarket next time we both go! Online supermarket shopping is SO boring in comparison!
太萌啦!下次我們兩個人一起去超市的時候我也要這樣做!相比之下網購超市里的東西真是太無聊了!

?

9 “Come Eat With Us, Danny"
來和我們一起吃吧,丹尼

?

10 So My Grandpa Saw Wilting Plants At Wal-Mart, and Started Watering Them (He Is Not A Employe)
我爺爺看到沃爾瑪的植物都蔫了,拿起壺就給它們澆水(他并不是沃爾瑪的員工)

?

11.Showdown At The Supermarket
超市里的生死較量!

?

12. Damn Illegal Aliens Stealing Our Jobs
該死的外星非法移民,搶了我們的飯碗

?

13.Sometimes I Like To Go To IKEA And Pretend I'm In A Swedish Arthouse Film
我喜歡偶爾逛逛宜家,假裝自己正在參演一部瑞典藝術電影

?

14.Saw This Guy Sleeping In A Bodega In NYC
在紐約一家潮流名所 Bodega 里發現了這個睡貨

?

15.Walmart Has Some Terrifying Products. Nana Wasn't Too Happy About It
沃爾瑪有些產品挺嚇人的。奶奶不太喜歡這個東西

?

16.Looks Like Sam Didn't Make The Cut At The Citadel
看起來Sam在大碉堡里被困住啦

?

17.Wear The Same Color Shirt As Apple Store Staff And You Can Recommend Android Phones For A Few Hours Before They Kick You Out
和蘋果直營店的員工穿同款顏色的T恤,你可以在店里向顧客推薦安卓系統的手機,直到幾小時之后,他們把你踢出去

?

18.I Found This In The Seafood Department Of My Local Supermarket
我在家附近的超市海鮮區發現了這條魚

?

19.Lady And Her Cat
老婦人與她的貓

?

20. Khajiit Has Wares If You Have Coin
貓人有貨,你有硬幣嗎?

?

(翻譯:小木)