?

Love is meant to be failed!
愛總是被辜負。

Why?Why love is meant to be failed?
為什么?為什么愛總是被辜負?

Have you ever thought about this? May be yes or may be no.
你仔細想過這個問題嗎?也許想過,也許沒有。

OK, what I have thought about this is, why our love fails? Whenever we fall in love we forget everything.
好吧,對于這個問題,我的想法是,為什么愛會被辜負?因為我們一旦墜入愛河,就會忘卻一切。

Yes everything, even our own self as well.
是的,一切。甚至我們自己。

This is the one of the main reasons for life failure.
這就是鑄就影響你一生的大錯的主要原因。

Everything is important in our life.
我們生活中每一樣人和事物都是非常重要的。

Mother, father, our studies, friends, siblings etc, and we always ignore these things after getting committed. Think about it.
媽媽、爸爸、學業、朋友、還有手足,等等等等。然而,只要我們墜入愛河,就總是忽略了他們。想想是不是這樣?

There are also others love in our life which never fails.
當然,在我們的生活中也有永不會被辜負的愛。

Have you ever heard about our love with parents is failed or love with friends or sibling failed.
你聽說過母愛、父愛、反芻之愛、知己之愛、同胞之愛被辜負的嗎?

No, this kind of love never gets failed because we give them their quality of time but while commitment with boy or a girl we start ignoring everything.
不,因為在這些愛的關系中,我們付出的是有節制、有意義的時間,而愛上一個男孩或者女孩時,我們總是忘卻了一切。

One more reason of getting love failed is over possessiveness .
愛往往被辜負的另一個原因是過度的占有欲。

Why to rule on other's life. Do we like others to rule on us?
為什么要對其他人的生活施加控制呢?你喜歡其他人對你發號施令嗎?

Now what is this matter that you love whom, you have the right on him or her. His or her freedom is your right. If he or she goes anywhere, he or she should tell you.
所以,為什么一旦你愛上某個人,你就自詡對他/她有了控制權,自詡他/她的自由受你操控,自詡他/她無論去任何地方,都應該告訴你——這又是什么道理呢?

Common guys! What is this? This is not love.
好好想想吧,朋友們!這樣的感情到底是什么?這不是真正的愛!

Love means to respect each other's feelings, emotions, give space to each other.
好好想想吧,朋友們!這樣的感情到底是什么?這不是真正的愛!

Love means spirit of giving.
愛意味著付出的精神。

Give love and respect, give happiness, give whatever you have and whatever you can.
付出愛與尊重,付出幸福,付出你所擁有的一切,你所能付出的一切。

Start giving and start enjoying your relation.
當你開始付出,你就能從一段戀情中獲得幸福了。

People please adjust if you are in a relationship because one cannot adjust alone.
朋友們,當你正在一段戀情中時,請改變你自己。因為一個人孤身一人的時候,是沒法改變自己的。

The train runs on the track and the track are made of two iron rods .
火車必須在鐵軌上行駛,鐵軌是由兩條鋼軌組成的。

Roads never interact with each other, even though the train runs on them easily, it is the same in life.
兩條鐵軌之間從沒有過交集,盡管如此,火車還是能在他們之上輕松運行。在人生中亦是如此。

Two people are totally different, but they together live in a house.
兩個人可以決然不同,但他們仍能共同生活。

Why? Because of mutual love, mutual understanding, mutual adjustments and sacrifices for each other etc.
為什么?因為對彼此的愛,因為對彼此的理解,因為他們為彼此做出的改編和犧牲。

Guys "LOVE IS NOT MEANT TO BE FAILED, WE LACK IN ITS FULFILLMENT."
朋友們,記住,不是愛注定了要被辜負,而是我們不懂得如何讓愛圓滿。

?

(翻譯:小木)